Research released from the International Coaching Federation’s Global Coaching Study International Coaching survey revealed that the number of active coaches worldwide is over 40,000. With so many coaches, it can be hard to know who to use or if coaching is the right option for you. While individuals come to coaching for a variety of reasons, the following considerations may suggest that that coaching is right for you:
- Are you at a crossroad in your career?
- Do you need to make a big decision?
- Are you in a rut in your personal life?
- Are you seeking healthier, more fulfilling relationships?
- Are you unsure how to pull off a big project?
- Feeling stuck in your health or financial goals?
- Seeking more adventure in life?
Now, ask yourself the following:
- Are you ready to invest in yourself?
- Are you looking for an accountability partner?
- Are you excited about gaining the ability to make empowered choices?
- Do you want to connect to your real life purpose?
- Will you commit the time, energy and focus necessary to see progress and achieve your goals?
If you answered yes to most of these questions and are curious about coaching, feel free to contact us to explore if coaching is right for you.